Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloween Hangover (Candy that is)



OK.  This is so awful, but pretty funny.

I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy 2016 ...



I'm pretty sure my husband and I are dipping into the Halloween candy more than the kids are.  And yes, selfishly, I want to get it out of the house.

This is our plan.  Let the kids hand select 7 pieces of candy.  1 for each day for the next week.  The rest is going to one of the convenient drop off locations for Operation Gratitude (see link below).  I know, I'm the worst mom ever.

http://signup.operationgratitude.com/halloween-candy-give-back-map

The second plan for the weekend is have a "scavenger hunt" for the kids.  Collecting the few Halloween decorations we have displayed.  The child who collects the most decorations the fastest "wins".  Tricky I know....


No comments:

Post a Comment